1. Monday – We seemed to carry out the snow theme again this week. It took me 38 attempts to get this picture.
2. Tuesday – This was taken in full color, not black and white. It was a very….bleak sort of day.
3. Wednesday – Yoshi was supposed to start some obedience classes this week. But it didnt happen, and I am still chasing my tail trying to track down someone willing to take her on. Puns intended.
4. Thursday – Yoshi says “Meh, who needs obedience school?” She is full of personality, shes just picky on who gets to see it.
5. Friday – I guess it was a Yoshi centered week as far as pictures went. Her and I went for a walk and checked out every snow bank there was.
6. Saturday – Cold, but pretty. But cold. I dont know why, I some reason found the definition of “Icicle” funny: a hanging rod of ice: a hanging tapered rod of ice.
7. Sunday – Spring is coming. It has to be coming. Never mind the fact that I was standing on two inches of frozen solid snow. There are BUDS in those trees. And Spring IS coming.