2. Tuesday – We didnt get snow, we got ice. And after a month of spring like weather, it wasn’t welcomed with open arms . Thankfully my new hat arrived just in time. Yoshi, however, thought she liked it too.
3. Wednesday – We got our 12 inches. While the town rarely shuts down for snow, all after school activities, as well as programs were canceled all week.
4. Thursday – More snow. More white. More stuff everywhere.
5. Friday – Happy Valentines day! I was tired of snow, and snow pictures, and everything white everywhere. So turned my attention to these beauties.
6. Saturday – The snow finally started to melt, we lost about 10 inches of it seemingly overnight. The only thing was – it had turned to rain. Which made for about 12 inches of slush. Everything was wet, muddy, soggy and I was in a foul mood about it all. Hard to please me in the winter.
7. Sunday – We woke to a new layer of snow. Deceiving, however. Because under that snow? Was about 2 inches of water. Ahhh…Yoshi desperately NEEDED to run off some energy. The deep snow has made it hard for her to run, so today I let her go.