{Day 2}

Like usual, I had a well thought out post for “Morning.”  Photographing our morning.  The only problem was, that by the time I got around to actually thinking about taking pictures, the morning was well over, and it was afternoon.  And staging the morning wasn’t going to work out.

So I took these pictures of our roosters, who are always up bring and early in the morning.  I had an impromptu photo shoot with our roosters.  I know, brilliant.  They cooperated all of two minutes before they got fed up and went screaming off.

They were, funny enough, the only subjects that I have taken pictures of that I felt comfortable enough around, to change the settings on the camera.  Of course, it didn’t work out too well.  But still!!

And please tell me – Are you one of those people who are up in the wee hours of the morning – the crazy part of day – to jog?  Or are you one to huddle back under the covers for an additional five minutes, even if it means running around like crazy so you arent late?  And if you do happen to be one of those who wakes up at crazy hour to jog – What motivates you to do it?

7 thoughts on “You Capture: Morning

1. Carrie says:

Love your rooster shots! And no, I don’t get up early to jog – love my snooze button! 🙂

2. hollie says:

I haven’t gotten up too early all summer with my kids out of school, we all sleep in. Love the Rooster!

3. Nice shots! I just force myself to get out of bed. I HATE rushing and being late more than I hate getting up early, so that motivates me.

4. Kat says:

I used to get up and jog in the morning but now (when I actually do it) I jump on my treadmill during nap time in the afternoon. It is hard for me to drag myself out of bed in the mornings.
    I love the rooster shots! 🙂

5. Shairbearg says:

I get up early to jog…well sort of…I jog after the 2 older boys after being up with the baby most of the night 😛

Stopping by from the blog-a-thon – http://www.theknitwitbyshair.blogspot.com

6. urban muser says:

love your photos. so cool!

7. Yanet says:

Brilliant idea! Up with the roosters, right?! Great shots too. I hope you used your zoom lens and not got in their faces for their close up. LOL!