Ok, so I thought it would be fun to do this, and considering I had some time this afternoon, I thought I would follow through.
1. If you accidentally knick a car in a parking lot..Do you leave a note or do you get the heck out of there? I dont drive – so I couldnt rightfully say. I would like to say I would leave a note – but I think it would just depend. I would probably leave, and then spend the rest of my life looking for the person.
2. Love your body or plastic surgery? Ahhh…I dont love my body. But dont like the thought of surgery either. (In short, I dont love it enough to have surgery on it!!)
3. What about your favorite blog(s) continues to drive you back? I couldnt rightfully say. I love a collection of different blogs. Mostly Id have to say, real life, honest, down to earth, crazy kind of people who say it like it is. The kind who you’d want to hang out with on a Saturday night. Not the best people in the world – just the fun ones. You know the kind.
4. What percent of your blog is BS just to make your life seem more interesting than it really is? None. I love to exaggerate, and tell stories…but when it comes to real life, mostly everything that happens is dramatic enough.
5. If you had to give up one type of meat for the rest of your life, what would it be? Probably pork. Just not bacon.
6. How often to you eat out? More than I care to admit. It varies. Sometimes not very often. Sometimes a lot.
7. Skinny jeans or boot cut jeans? Boot cut.
8. If you caught your spouse cheating would you forgive, divorce, or plan your kill? And this question just boils my blood. I think if anyone catches ANYONE cheating, that divorce should be in the line ups. Of course, Im not married, so I couldnt honestly say. But I think that if I were to ever be married, and caught him cheating, he would be a few shades of blue and black and be in need of some serious help if he ever wanted to get back. Just sayin.