We were outside quite a bit this weekend, any ideas why?

Painting.  So much fun.  No, we didnt actually make it up there – ever tried getting on one of those?  Let me tell you, its much scarier than it looks – and Im not afraid of heights – just being that high up, on THAT contraption, with a bucket of paint…and yea.

We did paint these stairs tho

Before:

After:

I didnt get too many other painting pictures, because cameras + paint dont mix.

These have made an appearance this week, but I took them for this weeks “You Capture”

Odo

Tomcat

Red sky

…and my not-so-good-but-better-than-anything-ive-tried-before, moon picture

…and then it rained, and I didnt get outside anymore.

The end.

9 thoughts on “You Capture: Outside

1. Carrie says:

Love the new stair color! And your shot up the ladder was great!

2. Chrystal says:

Great pictures. I love that shade of blue.

3. Bec says:

Awww such sweet kitties!

4. Sarah says:

Wow that moon picture is awesome. Love the color of the stairs. Sorry I haven’t visited your blog before. Thanks for taking the time to read mine. I look forward to getting to know you. I don’t care if you are not married and don’t have kids. 😀 Thanks again!

5. Love your “new” steps… and your kitty!
    (so sorry to read you lost a friend)

Great captures!

6. julie says:

Hey there CJ! Great photos. I’m with you on the moon photos. mine never come out well either. but that was a cool one!

7. abi says:

Love the perspective of the ladder shot!

8. Yanet says:

I can’t blame you. The ladder does look scary. The stairs came out nice. The sky shot is very pretty.

9. Love the blue stairs! And that spooky moon. Great shots!!