1. Monday – Cute cards I found and challenged myself to write in and send – in one week. Accomplished! Woo hoo!
2. Tuesday – Was so cold. Coffee was a life saver. As it is most days. Oh, coffee.
3. Wednesday – The reason I was cold? I was getting a cold. Figures. I usually am pretty routine with my colds. Starts with a sore throat, then gradually gets worse. Not this time. I battled a ‘weird’ throat for about 2 days, and then went full fledged, over the top, sick. Sore throat, head cold, stomach flu all rolled up into one neat package.
4. Thursday – Still holding out hope for Spring! And feeling especially lazy, not knowing that the full brunt of the ‘cold’ was about to hit.
5. Friday – By Friday I was done. I took a three hour nap, went to bed at 10, and slept until noon the following day. Yoshi was worried. Mainly that I was napping before dinner. She spent the entire nap snuggled right up next to me, nose in my face as if to say “Ummm…You forgot the food.”
6. Saturday – After sleeping so much of my ‘valuable hours’ away – I work best in the late hours at night so missing out on that time Friday really did me in – I was racing to catch my tail, only to discover we LOST an hour!
7. Today – Poor girl had a long and exhausting day. Oh Yoshi, you are too much sometimes. 🙂
2 thoughts on “Week 10: Where did it go?”
I look forward to your updates. I love this new way that you’ve been presenting your days! 🙂
Aw Thanks! I’ve been trying to keep up with a 365 project 🙂