1. Monday – Eva showed up, and Siren went home. Eva goes home today, and we will be back to one dog for a while – until Siren comes back.
2. Tuesday – Still working on studying for my test. Me and tests just do not get along. Its almost as bad as math. A math test I think would just about do me in.
3. Wednesday – Everyone, everywhere is sick! But this particular day a customer walked in, announced he was deathly ill and that we should “stand back.” He then turned my direction and coughed. I covered everything he touched or came near, in Lysol and hoped it was true to its word.
4. Thursday – The cactus buds are still hanging on. No sign of a flower in nearly a week.
5. Friday – Another sunny day, with blue skies and cold temperatures. Its ok, I will take the cold. As long as there is no snow.
6. Saturday – Frost and green. Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas….
7. Sunday – Finally the flowers have bloomed! Now Im wondering, is it really February or is it December? Maybe we had it all wrong – maybe its not a Christmas cactus, but instead a Valentines day cactus!
2 thoughts on “Week in Review: Week 6”
What a beautiful dog!
Good luck on your test. The answers are already in your head. 😉
Thats the problem – the answers stay in my head safely tucked away, when I need them! 🙂