- Don’t stick metal objects in the toaster before unplugging it.
- Dust pan has been missing for weeks now. Make mental note to call junk add companies and tell them their adds make good disposable dustpans. But that’s about it.
- Wonders: Is it really that people are drawn to my pile of dust every time I sweep…or is it that I make my pile right where people walk every time I sweep?
- Another typo on customers bill. It is spelled MOTOR not MORON. Replace wiper motor. Not replace wiper moron.
- Talked on the phone to a customer while revising a complicated estimate…with parker sitting on my lap screaming. I call it a success because I didn’t tell the customer “Love you” at the end of our convo.
- Did you know if you run a war head under hot water – you can skip out on the sour – and get straight to the good stuff?
- I wonder how come I can have so many thoughts until I pull up a notepad, and then they all scatter like dust.
- …dust…I need to sweep, too many thoughts.
2 thoughts on “Random thoughts from the week”
Very random! I have the same sweeping problem, except it’s my cats and I think they do it on purpose. Beautiful flower photos!